Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thanks Ilhan!

Hi all - it's Cassie. I just want to give a shout out to all of Yusakuta's friends (because face it, we didn't really have any fans) and say a big thank you to Ilhan for creating this space to remember our band and our dear Tedd.

A lot has happened in our lives since Yusakuta, but really, those 5 years we were together were truly one of the most fabulous times in my life. Never again have I had so much support and the space where I could freely express myself (and boy I sure did express my inner-most thoughts). I am still desperately in search of people to make music with, but I have never been able to replace my Yusakuta mates.

I'll try and stir up some provocative memories and post some more soon!

RIP, Tedd.

1 comment:

iLhan said...

Wow
I'm pleased to open this up and see Cassie in here. I still have many things to post. I'm trying to find a reliable place to dump all the .mp3's and digitize practice tapes. Now that I've uploaded this stuff, I can bury the originals somewhere. Future archaeologists will discover and say, "Who Were These Yusakuta People?"